Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I fell in LOVE over Spring Break.

With?


Thathcher Arizona of course!
I went there to visit but wish that I could have STAYED! I love the small town feel. It's so much like a country song. "Everybody knows everybody. Everybody calls you 'friend'." I want to be one of the "locals" and know everybody. Take thirty minutes to check out my groceries because the clerk wants to know how my family is doing, when Lily is going to get her cast off, when Kale is going to be baptized. And the people behind me won't get fed up because they are also wondering how long until the twins get their licenses, and what's the sitch with the old truck.

I want my kids to walk down the block and I don't have to warn them about strangers because the neighbors are all friends.

And for Family Home Evening, we can go bowling, and get an ice cream from Taylor Freeze and play at the park till bed time.

I want to hike Mount Graham every month and explore the stream like there is no tomorrow.

I want to live in a small town. Ain't no doubt about it.

That concludes today's post, but stay close, cuz there is so much more to tell.

Love, Princess Sullivan.

No comments: