GOSH I am bad at this whole blogging thing!!! Dang.
But here is a list of things you may have missed, you are welcome to ask for the deets on if you so desire! Maybe the one with the most votes I will post about.
I burned my arm a thousand times at work.
I played hooky from work. ssssssh.
My car windows got fixed! THEY ACTUALLY ROLL DOWN NOW!!
I met a boy...
I fell for said boy...
I held hands with said boy...
I go to institute with said boy...
I spend nearly every night with said boy...
I just so happened to have KISSED said boy... (oooh, scandalous!)
Maybe when he gets back from Utah (TOMORROW!!! SQUEE!!) I will POST about Said Boy...
If you want me to, that is...
Sorry for neglecting my blog and all of yours in turn.
Sweet love my friends,
Princess Sullivan.



2 comments:
a boy?? oooh spill! ;P
Post about Said Boy please! :D But you may want to clarify that "spending nearly every night" with him is all good and clean. :) Ha ha, glad you're back in the blogging world! :D
Post a Comment