Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Said Boy Episode II

Today marks my one year anniversary with Preston Blake.

In this past year he has become the very essence of my heart and soul.

What I thought we had when I wrote that post nearly a year ago had blossomed into so much more than I ever imagined it could.

We have fallen in love. The kind that lasts forever, if you treat it right.

He is all I want and when I look at him I see his potential to be everything I need forever.

It's never been so easy to love someone. And sure, he has his quirks, but if he didn't I wouldn't have as much to love. He is my everything.

So many things have happened since our relationship began one year ago. We've gone through hard times, sad times, happy times, fun times, stressful times, and everything in between. And each experience helped our love for each other grow stronger.

Our relationship has survived a semester of school, losing of jobs, a three month sabbatical in WA, a short road trip, a long road trip, the birth of two nieces and one nephew, two sisters getting married, getting stalked by baby geese, two car accidents, two dead car batteries, the ocean waves, three major fights, several little quarrels, and reconstructing a guitar.

I am looking forward to my relationship with him growing because he is the most amazing man that I've ever had the pleasure of loving.

Thanks for reading me.

Love, Princess Sullie.


No comments: