SO...for my birthday this month I had my sister make me an awesome guitar cake!
My sister is super talented with cakes and was more than willing.
This particular cake is actually a model of my blue acoustic guitar, Coriantumr.
She did a GREAT job!
It certainly took a lot of work though!
After baking, and cutting, and aligning and carving, and blue-ifying the frosting,
and piping the neck, and icing the body, and adding the tiny features,
the pick guard, the strings, the bridge, and the sounding hole,
then piping the nut and the tuning pegs and the string holder things
it really only added up to two hours!!
SO...then I had a little shindigg with my best princess friends
Princess Alexa Dyan Fylupp and Princess Jadyn Maree Rupert!
We made my FAMOUS HOT CHICKEN and pizza pockets
I am pretty sucktastic with dough, SO...I let Jadyn Maree make it, since I needed to tend
to my chicken anyway.
She was so proud of the dough!
She actually turned it into a little Simba-dough-thing and made me take a picture!
SO...thats my seventeenth birthday in a nutshell, and I notice now
that Alexa Dyan skipped out on pictures the whole night!
That sneaky little meister sneaker!




2 comments:
Ha ha ha! That was an awesome time!!!!
Glad to see you in the blogging world!
Post a Comment