Sunday, December 13, 2009

When Upon Life's Billows...

"When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done."

There are many blessings that I have
in my life that I am thankful for
Many tender mercies that have been
sent to me from heaven above
to help me endure the wicked state this world is in.
No matter how hard the times I go through,
I ALWAYS have something there to get me through.
And for that I thank my Father in Heaven with all of my heart.


I am thankful for my wonderful OCD, that causes me to
arrange my closet in the order of the ranibow.



I am thankful for my guitars,
Coriantumr, Muhammad, and Lola (not pictured)
And the ability that I have to play them.
Singing and playing songs with
the help of them helps me everyday.
My talent with these stringed instruments
[No matter how limited it is]
is one of those things that gets me through the struggles
that come with this mortal life.


I am thankful for Clarabelle
My amazing Corny Bag that Rupert got me for my birthday
She keeps me warm at night when its too cold to bear
[which Arizona shouldn't be ANYWAY]
SO...Clarabelle is just my little peice of ideal Arizona


I am thankful for THE BOOK OF MORMON
and my knowledge given to me by my Father in Heaven
that I can know that is is true.
This very book has gotten me through
 the most recent of my problems
Whenever I feel like I'm not sure what my next move should be
I find my guidance and my map of life
lying within.



I am thankful for painting, although
I'm not very good at it.
It's been a great outlet for me in my life
and it is one of the easiest and most accurate ways
for me to let my feelings out.


I am thankful for my giant cozy chair!
And for it's protection and warmth that it has to offer
During all the stormy times in my life.


I am thankful for my 3D glasses with the lenses punched out
and how much of a dork they make me look like.


I am thankful for dried cranberries, Great Value Brand,
for being cheaper than Craisins.
And for being so delicious-spice and legitimate.




I am thankful for my Indian Love Flute, KIONA.
I can't really play well yet but I'm excited to get there.
And I am thankful for MAD MAX for selling it to me.

*     ~     *     ~     *     ~      *      ~      *      ~      *     ~     *

I am thankful for my friends. So very thankful.
Alexa Dyan is so strong and caring, and can always make me
laugh, even when I'm on the verge of tears.
Her ears are always open, her mind is always full,
and her heart is always willing.
I'm thankful to her for not judging me, even though I am
an imperfect human being.
And I'd like to thank her for being my
BEAUTEOUS BESTIE
Jadyn Maree is very strengthening for me, I can tell her
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING
And she always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better
She never judges, or criticizes, and we ALWAYS have a good time.
She is literally my long lost little sister
And I'm so glad that we have the oppotunity to be friends
in this earthly state and through time and all eternity.
Thanks so much Little Sis.



Last, but most definitely not least,
I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, and for his Son, Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for the knowledge that
I AM DAUGHTER OF GOD
And I am eternally grateful for my Savior, and the atonement that
gives me breath and lets me repent when I have done wrong
That I may one day return to live with my Father in Heaven.

"SO...amid the conflict whether great or small,
DO NOT be discouraged, God is over ALL!
Count your many blessings, Angels WILL attend.
Help and comfort give you to your journey's end."

1 comment:

Scott, Jessica, Alix, and the Puppies said...

you paint like me :) and that's my chair!!