Friday, February 5, 2010

BADICAL!

Okay, so I know it's taken forever to get this out.
My computer has been working SO slow lately and I just don't know WHY!

These pictures are from Wednesday, January 20, 2010.
Alexa Dyan and I had a marvelous adventures and she has
been WAITING for this post for a very long time.


















Although there were many attempts,
this picture just kept turning out blurry.
It makes me sad cuz I am a photo-perfectionist at times.
This day I was OBSESSED with taking pictures, like you don't even know!



















You can hardly tell, But Alexa Dyan is in this picture.
The objective of this shot was to get the sign reflecting
into the puddle and that was difficult.


 



















Really Al? What the heck is that face all about??
Then again...Mine isn't that much better. I look like a man.
















This is Alexa's "thoughtful" pose. I believe I told her
to look "thoughtful". She is great to take pictures of
because SHE COOPERATES with my bossiness.




















This made me laugh so hard! Oh Alexa Dyan, don't you know I love you!
YEEHAW!
Alexa Dyan and I had SO much fun on the Mountain Heights sign.
(As Usual) That is where we like to sit when we are having princess
conversations, and wearing our undies over our pantses and walking with lemons.
There have been so many good times on that sign. It's my favy Fav!



















v SKIPPING SHOTS! ^



















Most days, if you ask Alexa Dyan how she is doing she will
say "SKIPERIFICUS!" (SKIP-rrrr-IF-ih-cuz)
And so I just needed to capture the true skiperificusness of her.
BEAUTIFUL!

















And this is US skipping together! No Alexa Dyan, I am not
removing the picture for anthing. RAWR!




















We then took turns taking pictures of each other on the post.
These were some fun times!




















That's CAPTAIN Princess Erika Danielle Sullivan to you Mister!!




















I MUST SAY, this is my FAVORITE picture of the WHOLE day!
It's pretty much saying to me, "Hello down there Bestie."




















The AMAZING Alexa Dyan and her balancing act!
Those years of gymnastics did SOMETHING for her!



 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, and this here is the BEST Bestie Picture EVER!! I love! MUAHAHAHA!
 
That's all folks. I have more pictures of this day I will PROBABLY post later, if my computer wishes to cooperate. THE END
Tune in Next TIME for the GRAND ADVENTURES of
♪ PRINCESS SULLIE!! ♫

2 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

I'm jealous I'm jealous I'm jealous jealous JEALOUS of your photography skills/camera! So send me to H-E-double hockey sticks for being cevetous, you need to teach me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara said...

Erika!!! You are an AMAZING photographer!!! Will you take pictures of Preston and I in a few months??? please please please!!! I don't think I would want anyone else to do it but you!!! I miss you baby!!! I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!