Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sugar High Beard.

Oh please. Don't even pretend to be surprised.
Don't even say "Oh, Erika. You WOULD make a beardd out of cotton candy and wear it for nearly twenty minutes straight. You would Erika."
In fact don't say anything at all. Cuz..yeah. I would. obviously.

cuz I did.


You know, it shouldn't come as any suprise to you.

No surpise at all.
In fact, it should be the least surprising thing of all that I have an entire garbage bag full of cotton candy that I ate too much of so now I'm on a sugar high and decided to make some giant facial hair to occupy my free time. and free face space. It shouldn't be any bit of a surprise at all.


I mean really...

Me


+ Garbage bag of cotton candy


=sugar high beards.




And don't even say, "Oh Erika, you WOULD take a video of yourself eating your fake beard off your face while pretending no one is watching. You would Erika."

Cuz it'd be obvious that I would. Cuz I did.
And that wouldn't surprise me one bit if you said that, not one bit. because you know what?
YOU WOULD SAY THAT Stranger, you so totally WOULD!


Tune in next time for the fun

adventures of the bearded lady

♫ PRINCESS SULLIE! ♪

1 comment:

Scott, Jessica, Alix, and the Puppies said...

that's gotta be the most amazing blog post ever :)