Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh my heck.

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since my last post.
Everyday almost I think to myself "Self, that was an amazing thing that just happened, you should blog about it." But alas, I have not [obvi]. So I guess, here is a nice little recap of the things I may or may not have been planning on blogging about prior to my little posting strike. [not that it was really a strike. more like...a spare].

In the last month, I have:

cut my little brother's hair.

re-stained my guitar.

caught two snakes [and experienced the catching of another].

been bit twice by the same snake.

went swimming once.

been to girls camp.

finished my junior year of high school.

and almost died from summer boredom. [in no particulatr order]

And you probably almost died from boredom reading this...
[sorry for the lack of pictures and the excessive use of brackets].

The End.

Tune in Next Time for:

SOMETHING MUCH MORE EXCITING THAN THIS POST!

No comments: