To Grandmother's House we go!
I went over to my grandma's house for the few days before I came to Washington. I had a lot of fun with her.
First she let me go through her closet and try a bunch of her clothes on.

This is one of the cute shirts she gave me. I do enjoy it.

This is a hawaii shirt that she gave me. Despite the goofy frills and such I love it. The frillies make it super comfortable, I do like it a lot.

The picture above is my wearing my new favorite pants! They are baby blue couduroys that go up to my belly button. I know, I know. Most girls my age are probably repulsed by the idea of them. Well I am completely in love, so shut up, okay?

This is my new vest that I love. Yes, it is also kind of hideous. But once again, it is love.

This is my grandma's silk night gown that she wanted me to try on. It breathed well, I can tell why the woman loves it so much!


This is the black and white pin stripe jacket she gave me. It's classy and fun to strut around in.
This is another shirt.


After we went through her closet, she went through her jewelry box and gave me a bunch of necklaces, rings, and bracelets.

Then we got to work on a wrap around skirt. It took the whole two days because of how often we were side-tracked by something else. I apologize for the lack of picturage of the finished project.
For breakfast we had french toast [made from real french bread]. And a fruit salad that consisted of mango, grapes and blueberries. I am not a huge fan grapes or blueberries, but I still ate it all.
Then we went to goodwill and shopped around a little bit. That is where I found the record that started the coolest part of the adventure. [which I unfortuneately did not get to picturate].

For lunch we went to Del Taco and I ate so much that I felt it was going to come out my belly button dagnabbit. It was quite enjoyable though. Tasty.
This is the one find I got from Goodwill. Just another hideous vest that I fell in love with [story of my life].
The time had at last come for the adventure to end and Grandma took me home.
But WAIT! It did not end yet! My Grandma cut my hair.
Then two weeks later my sister did some layers with it...
And here is the finished product!

What do you think?
Tune in next time for the SPECIAL 40th POST! Top 40 list: coming soon!
♪ Princess Sullivan! ♪















No comments:
Post a Comment