I am sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. It's because my college classes ruin my life and I spend so much time babysitting that I can't sit down on the computer for twenty minutes to write you a post about
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
and by your, I mean mine.
Let's get this started and over with.
My favorite band is...
The Beatles.
I have like ten of their records! and almost fifty of their songs memorized.
Plus a guitar book including 100 of their awesome-est songs, and a strange love for their crazy different sound.
My favorite songs by The Beatles include [but are not limited to].
Hey Jude
Dear Prudence
Revolution
All my Lovin'
Come Together
I've Just Seen a Face
I Want to Hold Your Hand
and All You Need is Love
My favorite artist is...
the beautiful, amazing, and awesome [oh, and did I say beautiful]?
ELVIS PRESLEY
This man's voice is of an awesomeness that cannot be described in this language, and it will never be replicated. He is beautiful and so are his songs, and his voice. [And his face].
My favorite songs by Elvis include, [But are not limited to].
Stick Like Glue,
Jailhouse Rock
Can't Help Falling in Love with You
Devil in Disguise
Return to Sender
Heartbreak Hotel
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Blue Suede Shoes
Suspicious Minds
and Let Me be Your Teddy Bear
That's all regarding this. Sorry Again for being gone so long!
Love Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
elvis looks like a woman in that pic...
and i'm still scared of the dark too!
Post a Comment