Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favorite Conversations *EVER!

*including the last two days.

#1. Me and Emily

M: Titus 2 Emily. Titus 2. LOOK IT UP!
E: I am, I am!  Hey, I really like that. Especially verses 13 and 14. P.S. Sorry I keep accidentally ignoring you.
M: Accidentally.... Right.
E: Yes. I sat on my bed and laughed as I sat and watched messages from my best friend enter into the inbox. Mwahhaha!
M: I knew it.


#2. Me and Alexa (Talking about the episode of Bones where Zach Addy gets caught).
M: What part are you at?
A: I just finished.
M: So Zach went boom?
A: Yes.
M: Ouch
A: Yeah. I knew it was coming, but I cringed anyways.
M: His hands made me cry
A: yep.
M: Poor people.
A: Yeah... I promise I'll never be a cannibal's apprentice.
M: Thank you. I am a strong person and I've been through a lot. But I couldn't take that.
A: And for that I am glad. Woohoo for being pretty much mentally sane!
M: ...I wouldn't go as far as to say that...
A: I meant to say stable, not sane.
M: That makes more sense.

Alright Alright. Those probably aren't as fun for you as they are for me BUT, it's a post...Right?

I may be back for good... I may keep coming in and out. But I am doing my best!!

I love you all, thanks for being there for me. Life changing post coming up soon (if I feel like it).

Love, Princess Sullivan.

2 comments:

Stake YM said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'M ONLY ON SEASON ONE YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O:O:O:O

Victoria Renae said...

PS, that was Victoria. It wouldn't let me log in. :/