Friday, August 5, 2011

This is it.

The one many of you have been waiting patiently for, and others of you have been BADGERING me about.

There is this boy. And I guess it's about time to tell you about him.



His name is Preston. We have been hanging out for a little over seven weeks. I met him at YSA but we talked for the first time at institute. The next Monday night YSA he asked me for my number and we started going to institute together every Tuesday and Wednesday.

The first night we went to the park and ate Arby's sandwiches by moonlight and took a walk around the lake. It was the start of something lovely and new.

I knew from that moment that I liked him. And every moment after I liked him more and more.



He is incredible. He makes me laugh and treats me kind and is so much fun to be around. He gets excited over little things and it's adorable when he does.

He is never rude or mean. He is polite and respectful and so sweet to me. He likes my family and I love his mom.

He takes me on dates and we go bowling together.

 He loves sauerkraut and doesn't know the name of his favorite color.

He is a cheese burger enthusiast. His smile is adorable. He gets grumpy when its hot. He calls me beautiful and plays with my hair. And I am so comfortable around him. I can just be my regular goofy self.



He is pretty much the most amazing young man I have ever liked like this. He is super. Are we not beautiful?

I just thought you oughta know if I am going to be spending so much time with this boy. That way when I post about one of our many adventures you'll know who I am talking about.

Thanks for reading kids! I love you!

With love,

3 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

That was the most adorable post in the history of adorable posts!!! :) Thanks for finally getting it done!

Scott, Jessica, Alix, and the Puppies said...

i approve. is he gonna be heartbroken when you leave town for 3 months?

Phipps Family said...

Very cute! Sounds wonderful.