This next subject, which is the main of of this post, is super exciting!!
PHOTO CONTEST!!
Yes, a very exciting day indeed. I am doing this photo contest for very specific reason.As many of you know, as many also don't, I am an artist. And an idea for an amazing picture/painting that I want to do, but I do not have the means. This is where you come in. I need you to send me the picture I am not able to take myself. Once all is said and done I will use the picture and post the finished project on the blog. Here are the parameters that must be covered by this photo. (if not too demanding).
A. The photo is to be of a child swinging mid-height on a swing. (preferably a girl with long hair (no pony tails), but boy pictures will also be accepted). I know it may be easier to do for some than others. This child can be a little sister, brother, daughter, son, niece, nephew, or a babysitting child, with permission of the parent.
B. All entries must be sent in to my email or my Facebook by Friday. Any longer and I may just explode. If you in fact need more time text me or Facebook me for an extension by Thursday night.
C. If you have the intention to participate just comment on this post or click the boob button.
D. Props are allowed such as stuffed toys or airplanes as long as they could be seen in the silhouette of the swinger. (the child's face will not show in the final picture, just the silhouette, so the face does not need to be perfect).
E. You can send more than one picture. In fact, you can send as many as you want to send. There is no limit.
The photos do not need to be edited so don't worry about that. A prize has not yet been determined, so if you have any ideas, just lemme know. Thanks.
If you are interested please contact me soon. Have fun. The results will be posted on Saturday! Thanks for your cooperation! And for reading my blog.
With love, Princess Sullivan.



1 comment:
Oh no Ed! How am I going to get my hands on a little girl by Firday? :( If only it didn't have to be swinging, I could have sent in that fabulous picture I took of my cousin Heidi playing in the fountain a few years back. Shoot. Good luck though!!! :)
Post a Comment