Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's. The. Best. Day. Everrrrr.

Okay, so maybe not the best day EVER. But come on, it is a REALLY great day.

I am SO happy. and I am feeling good (emotionally and mentally and spiritually. physically I am almost barfy). But ohmuhgoodness! Today is stinkin' great!!

Lemme share, yes?

The first thing that made today exceptionally good was this.


I got to VIDEO CHAT with my best bestie. I miss her SO bad. It was really nice to have a face to face conversation with her and laugh and joke and smile and feel like I'm not 1500 miles away from her. It was so great! Now, is it possible to have a bad day after THAT?
I submit that it is not!

Next, I went shopping with my sister and bought three shirts, a pair of pants, and a belt and only spent 48 dollars! (Yay for Ross Dress for Less and Marshall's (which were ironically placed next door to one another)).


Look at those cute booty pants!!


Now, a recap of amazing things from the past week:










Enjoy my friends! I love you! and have fun on the trek (since the majority of you will be on the trek soon).

Love, Princess Sullivan.

No comments: