Before I even left my house my best friend got into a car accident with my sister's boyfriend. HAMMOCK!
So that kinda made the start of my day rather... how you say...DRAB!
So for the many of you that know me, you might understand that my ROOM IS A TERRIBLE MESS!
Well...today while cleaning it THAT is when the real mess started. I work from corner to corner in my room, and I was picking up trash And throwing it all into a large sack behind me. When LO and BEHOLD I hear a "POP" from underneath my feet. I look only to find a paint tube.
GREEN. ACRYLLIC. PAINT.
I am almost psoitive that the most of you have either seen, heard of, or experienced a case of BABIES PROJECTILE VOMIT.
Well...Have any of you EVER experienced a case of projectile paint?
I stepped on the tube and, first, laughed, not realizing how far spread the mess was.
Then I noticed the trail of green spurts from one side of my room to my closet.
IT WAS EVERYWHERE!!!
Starting with a "V" spurt below my feet,
Moving on to the garbage sack and some old fabric,
I didn't end up taking a picture before I cleaned the closet door because I was so FREAKIN' Panicked! So I cleaned that off as soon as I discovered it. But you can still see green tints where the paint was!
Thanks for reading folks!!
Leave Nice Comments!
Tune in Next Time for the
♫ ADVENTURES OF
PRINCESS SULLIE! ♪



2 comments:
HEY! You're wearin that shirt I gave yoU!
And yes, i agree.
HAMMOCK!
Aaaand... the green won't be so bad come christmas time. it'll go great with the red!
[:
nice dino sheets lol
Post a Comment