Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh, and just a P.S. for Things That Made Me Happy Today Thus Far!

This is an excerpt from a conversation I was having with my best friend, Alexa,
earlier about asking people to hang out. The end totally made my day!

Alexa: I'm not insecure. I say what I feel. and if I wanna hang out with someone, I ask.

Erika: I ask you now
cuz I'm not afraid anymore
but I am still afraid of everyone else

Alexa: nah, I'm not afraid of other people. if they dont wanna hang out, they'll tell me.
{hopefully}

Erika: I'm afraid of hearing that

Alexa: or they'll lie and say they can't.
which is fine with me. cause I always know the truth

Erika: only losers and hommaocks do that

Alexa: hommaocks?

Erika: you know what I mean

Alexa: nah, I thought you were trying to combine homo and hammock... [:

Erika: that could be it...


^ That's what Best Friends are SUPPOSED to look like! ^

1 comment:

Jadyn Maree said...

Awe! I love you two!!!!!!