SO...whenever there is a break from school I walk with my best friend
Princess Jadyn Maree Rupert
It is quite fun, I must say, even though we wake up at the
BUTT CRACK OF DAWN
and walk till our legs almost fall off.
But on Wednesday, December 23, 2009, it was MORE than just a walk!
It was crazy train, insane-o, biscuits and gravy, sweater hunting,
party city, and mutual games MADNESS!
SIGH...it was awesome.


So...after walking, her father allowed us to make biscuits and gravy in her kitchen,
which is the most amazing kitchen to cook in of ALL TIME!
It was super duper delish!
Like you don't even know foo!
Then she took a shower and got all prettified and we went to my house and chilled.
Then we went to Kohl's to find a sweater fror her dad's Christmas present, and that
took us a lot longer than was necessary...
but THEN!
After all my begging and pleading and arguing, Jadyn agreed to go inside
PARTY CITY
with me and try stuff on, for the sake of my blog...
And so there we went!

Turns out we are more princess than we ever thought. And she is related to
The Phantom, and I'm a distant relative of Will Turner, and she happens to be in the line of
Captain Jack Sparrow as well...
And Jadyn pretended to be a damsel in distress...
The only distress I see is caused because those glasses are HIDEOUS. Just kidding.
And this is where we got crazy...I can't even get into all the...details here.
Although I would like to...
But I think it would be more fun to let you decide for yourself what these things mean...
A picture is worth a thousand words...or one good laugh...
After it was all said and done we both revealed our secret identities!
She was surprised to see the Curious side of me...and I never realized how
Absorbant and YELLOW and POROUS she is...
Then I told I needed to reveal my DARKSIDE
and she replied "I'm all ears!"
COOOOOOKIE
That's all I've got from that day..."Hope you thought it was FRESH!"





3 comments:
Ha ha ha! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
you're silly..
i want some biscuits and gravy
biscuits is spelled funny
too cute!
Post a Comment