So...there are some things I just want to say:
I think too many "creepers" ask me for advice with girls. It's like...I DO NOT WANT TO HELP YOU BE A STALKER. That makes ME "creeper by association."
I miss my sister and my mom! I think that Washington should give them back now.
What is going on with September!? PMS much?
Snaps is the name of the game. The name of the game is snaps.
I wouldn't really mind getting asked to homecoming again this year if it meant MORE Olive Garden never ending pasta bowls.
No matter who you are talking to, conversations about Boobs are pretty awkward.
Sometimes you like a boy, and someone else you know tells you that she likes him too. So you say "That's so awesome." Then you have to kill your own feelings because she who speaks first, stakes claim.
[not that this has happened anytime recently. But it has happened before and it sucks].
Before I say anything else, I'm going to go watch Friends.
Tune in next time for something with life, color, and spunk. None of this crap.
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ha ha ha... Creepster by Assiciation... :)
Post a Comment