So one of my favorite things to do with my blog is check my Stats.
That way, even though it seems like no one reads me due to the lack of comments, I know that people still do. Which is very reassuring. But then I look at each blip on my graph more closely. And I just really would like to know, which one of you crazy, avid readers views my blog at 5:00 AM three times a week?
If it is you, that is simply amazing. I really appreciate you wanting to start your day off right with a little Princess Sullivan rants.
So...who is it? Are you gonna come forward, or remain anonymous and make me die of anticipation and wonder for the rest of my life?
Well, whatevs, it is your choice, I'm just curious.
Oh, today was a good day, just thought I'd add that in there. I hung out with AlexaDyan after I got a 93% on my Sociology test [up high]! First we went to Ross Dress For Less to buy shoes, but sadness, no cute shoes. So we went to Kohl's and bought pants for 80% off. Pictures later if you want. And then we had a photoshoot. which was a bit of a fail cuz she made the sun go down, and it was too dark to pictureate.
Then we put our new pants on and went to the Stake Dance Stake Dance. That was pretty awesome cuz I love boys! Even the ones that are younger than me, they are fun to be around. [The nice ones].
Then we went to a pizza party at the house of some dude in the stake and it was AWESOME. They throw a party after every dance and we all pig out and watch Wipe Out. HILL-AIR-E-YUS!
Anywho, that's all for today!
Tune in next time for The amazing adventures of Princess Sullie!
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment