So I haven't really been blogging a whole lot lately. But that's because I still don't know who has been viewing my blog at Five AM. Someone please step forward.
So, here is a summation of the things I have picturated [with the intent to blog] and haven't blogged about. And some random thoughts for today. Which do you want first? Heck, I really don't care.
Pictures!
Alot of these are pictures of my art assignments.
This is me doing a study on teen boredom. I proved that the average almost 18 year old Erika can be motivated to complete her math notes if there so happens to be a snake in the text book. My hypothesis was supported by my data. Hoorah.
See, That there below is BEFORE the snake. I don't have any after pictures. Solely, because of the fact that I was no longer letting myself get distracted by my camera since the snake was motivating me. Makes sense, yes?
The motivation even carried over to Art! How exciting.
This here below is a calendar I made in order to complete my personal progress before my birthday. At the rate I'm going, it shall be done!
Something that is truly exciting to me right now is that I only have [......] That much of the Book of Mormon left to read, then I'll have read it all the way through three times. SO excited.
Something that brought me a lot of joy is that I turned this picture of a chair....
Into this piece of art. You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike?
I recently had a photo shoot with my beautiful [bestie] model, Alexa. I thought the entire shoot was FirstOuterInnerLast-ED [FOILED], when the sun started going down, but, truth be told, the pictures turned out pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. It's not only me saying it though. I am getting a lot of positive comments on them. You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike?
That's me. I'm being cute at the dentist. Cuz I hate them.
This is my brother. He got surgery on his ear. He had his ear drum removed and he is home from school for the next four days. I put him on here cuz he looks funny with the wrap on his head. Maybe he'll let me take some pictures inside his ear later. Probably not though, that's gross.
Random thoughts for the day:
1.
I am excited for when my oldest child turns 16 and complains that they do not want to drive the hideous, old family car because it's so ugly and big [cuz I plan on having an old, big, ugly car when I am married with children]. I will look them in the eye at that moment and say, "Do you even know what the heck I had to drive when I was your age?" Then I'll show them this picture. THEN I'll say, if you're not happy driving what you've got then I'll talk to Grandpa and see if he'll let you borrow that old thing. They'll never complain again.
2. Everytime I go to give blood they give me the same incompetant lady that always seems like she doesn't know what she is doing. Last time I had her we had to stop the donation early because the needle wasn't in right. The time before that she had to stick me like four time. THIS TIME she put the needle in just fine, it hurt a little, but whatever, but then, after the donation, she got blood on my arm. It had dripped from the needle that she pulled out of my arm. That isn't supposed to happen. But whatevs.
3. Today is a really good day. I love my friends. I love the gospel. I love my family. I love the scriptures. I just love life. And I am starting to accept the fact that I am growing up. I am ready.
4. I am super paranoid cuz last night for mutual we had self-defense training. And the lady was explaining all the different situations that there are that a man can grab you and get you. I'm scared of shadows now. But I think the training can really come in handy.
Anyway, that is all I have to say for today I think. I need to go do some school work!
Tune in next time for Woody's Roundup!
Love, Princess Sullie.











1 comment:
i really really like the third pic down and the drawing right before the chair pic. i love that chair. i remember when we got it. i was like 10 or 11 and mommy wanted a nice new table to put in our nice new house so she got one. i always thought those chairs were freakishly ugly, but now i miss them.
Post a Comment