Sound good? Okay.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
This picture includes three people that I am very close with.
The one I have been closest with the longest is my sister Jessica. I have known her my entire life. She is my best friend. We weren't always close though. We had that love/hate relationship you find with most sisters under the same roof. We never really connected until she moved out. She was my age when she did. For some reason, she then became the most important person in my world. She helped me through a lot of crap, helped me with boy problems, got me interested in art and poetry, and did a lot for me. And I don't thank her for that enough. So thank you Jessica! She did my hair for my ninth grade formal, taught me how to drive, and even took me on her first date with her [now] husband. She is a great sister and I love her. Even though she lives in Washington we have maintained a close relationship.
The next person is Austin. I have known him for about 15 years now. A little longer. But we really started getting close after we moved, cuz we didn't have anyone else. I love my little brother. He is a great example for me. He has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and is so strong and loving. Whoever ends up with his is going to be one lucky girl, that's for sure.
Next is Scotty. I met him three or four years ago. He is Jessica's husband. I remember the first time I talked to him. He had a blind date with my sister and she didn't want to call him, so she had me do it. It went something like this "Hello?" "Hi, Scott. This is Erika. I am Jessica's little sister." "Well hello." And then Jessica chimes in- "Does he have a hott voice?" "Yes, he has a hott voice." "I have a hott voice?" Ha ha those were good times. This guy has also done a lot for me, he taught me to drive, spoiled me rotten, paid for my cell phone for four years, let me stay over almost every night, shared my sister with me, took me on their first date and bought me ice cream, bought me several plane tickets to go see them...the list goes on and on. And he makes my sister happy, and that makes me happy.

Another person that I am really close with is my mom. Even though it has been a very long time since her and my dad split up, and we have had rough patches, and she often lives far away, I do love my mother. She is a wonderful, kind, caring, and compassionate person. She gives all she has to make others happy, and always puts them before herself. That is the kind of person she is. She is so amazing. She makes me happy, and I treasure every memory I have with her. She is so great. I love you mommy!
That's all for today. Tune in next time for day number 3.
Love, Princess Sullivan.




1 comment:
ahhh you're turning me into a crying boob like mom! ha ha i'm just tearing up a little! i love the first convo with scott part :P
wanna know a random fact about me? i cant even eat one banana in a row. alix ate a whole banana on saturday! girl loves her bananas!
25 days till we're in the same state!
Post a Comment