This past week I had a photoshoot with my good friend Haley Jane. I am taking my sweet time editing these pictures because it is Fall Break, and I want to feel like I can breathe, not like I have to work. But I started playing with a few of them today. I'm going to put some up, just because I want to.
We'll be dipping our toes, scraping just the tip of the iceberg, getting a dilluted taste of the things to come.
But there is a condition, only one condition. I'm not going to beg, or demand, but if I put these pictures up I would really like some feedback. PLEASE! I need to know what people think, since someday I will be doing this kind of thing for people.
So here are just a few of the pictures I took this week:
Please leave comments!! I need to hear!
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
you're awesome...
i love you!
is that good enough feedback for you?
i really like the first and the third pics!
AWESOME! YTou ready for the Gardiners because we are ready for you! next weekend maybe? What time of day is best?
Ahgh! Haley is the freakin gorgeousness! Good griefous. :) These are lovely pictures, Sullivan. :)
Post a Comment