Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have ant bites on my fingers.

Today I decided that today is going to be a good day. That I was going to smile. That I was going to be happy. And I was...until I went to seminary. Please do not ask me why that is, I don't want to say.

After seminary I decided I want today to be a bad day. That I wanted to frown. That I was going to be grumpy. Well isn't that a stupid thing for me to do? So, I was set of being a grumpy and not smiling and not laughing and kind of having a little internal pity party for me.

That was a fail.    Do you know why?

It's because my best friend in the whole wide world is Alexa Dyan. And she talks about happy things, and loves with all her heart, and smiles even when she doesn't want to. She knows the gospel is true, and she shows it with everything she does. And that makes me happy. So, my decision to be grumpy only lasted about fifteen minutes because of her.
It's all because I sat down and looked at her blog and listened to a song that she promised I would fall in love with, and I did. I did fall in love with it. It made me happy. And now I am going to smile [hence the obnoxiously bright font color]. And that is my final answer, cuz I know that when I made the decision to be grumpy that was just Satan trying to get me to be angry and sad like him. So now all I have to say is Get Thee Hence, Satan! and thank you Alexa Dyan for accidentally making my day so much better than I was about to let it turn out. You are awesome.

I need to go do my math homework now, so peace out suckas.

Love, Princess Sullivan.

No comments: