I don't have much to say, and I don't have much time to say it, but greetings to you dear friends! This week has been so full of hustle and bustle that I haven't had a whole lot of free time. Not that it bothers me, I do enjoy being kept busy.
Right now I am dog sitting. And Merlin never gets in his kennel when I tell him too. The others are doing just fine. I tell them to get in and they do. With Merlin, I have to hang a treat right in front of his darned nose and walk very slowly while luring him along. Then, I pretend to throw the treat into his kennel [after five minutes of walking] and close him in. Then I give the treat to Dan cuz he is such a good boy.
Oh the joys that I find with children and animals. I have been babysitting this whole week too. But that girl is so cute with her curls and the way she says "See you later" when I leave. But that is a different story for a different time. Now I must depart. I get to babysit more at the gym. Man...I watch kids a lot.
Leave me comments if you'd like. Maybe I want to know something about you, like your favorite super hero, or the best kind of ice cream.
It's up to you. But I need to go.
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment