Oh-kah-zay! Call me a copy cat, or whatever you please, but I'm not really copying. I saw that my sister is doing a thing on facebook called the 31 Day picture challenge. I told myself I wanted to do it too, but on my blog. But this week was so busy that I didn't have time to start it. But then my bestie and her sister started doing it too, which makes me look like a copy cat... But I'm not copying them, I am copying Jessica, get it?
OKAY! Now that we cleared that up, let's get to the Day 1 Challenge, shall we?
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. I love animals and people. I am very passionate about life and the creations that God has made.
2. My favorite Sunday of the year is the day of the Primary Program. There is no sound more angelic that those sweet little children shouting their testimonies is song form.
3. I love snakes and bugs, but I am terrified of lizards for some very odd, disgusting reason.
4. I like to sing, very loud. In fact, I love to belt! [I may not sound the best, but it is pretty much my passion]. I love what God has made the human body capable of.
5. I cannot WAIT to have children [obviously that is a metaphor. I CAN wait. I WILL wait. I ain't gonna be preggers anytime soon]. I want that experience of having a life in me. But not only that, I am also excited for labor. Yeah, call me crazy.
6. I love shoes. I love to shop for shoes, buy shoes, look at shoes, smell new shoes, draw shoes, and hold shoes. But I hate with nearly every fiber of my being, wearing shoes.
7. I don't get bacne. I just got lucky I guess, I have never had bacne, and [knock on wood] I probably never will. Which I don't mind, cuz if I were to have zits, I'd want to be able to reach them.
8. I have read the Book of Mormon almost three times through, I have almost finished my personal progress completely in less than a year, and I have bore my testimony every fast Sunday for over a year.
9. I am really insecure about my knees and my feet because they are really ugly.
10. When I grow up I want to be, and am going to be, everything! Literally. Here is my list, thus far: Mother, Writer, Illustrator, Photographer, Psychologist, Musician, Wife, Artist, Chef, Furniture Designer, and Product Perfecter. So there. Just watch my dreams come true!
So that completes Photo Challenge Day 1! Tune in next time for number 2! [and I don't mean poop, weirdo. I mean the number that comes after 1].
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
all the things you want to be when you grow up (besides wife) are covered at one time or another during motherhood :)
and its ok to steal this from me, cuz i stole it from Alyona
Post a Comment