Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OOPS!

I have been looking at my stats everyday and saying "Why oh why are their no page views?"

Then I realized that there are two reasons, 1. It was on Private. 2. I don't have any new posts for my peeps to read!

So here is a Happy Monday post on a Wednesday too late.

Here are some things that I am super happy about this week:

1. I FINALLY got that Elvis Presley calendar I have been pining over from WalMart. BUT, guess what!
Instead of getting it for the original price of 5 big ones, I only paid $2.49 in hard cold...plastic debit card.
Heeeeeeeee's attractive!!!



2. I bought some oil pastels at WalMart the other day and this is what I decided to do with them.
(I used to be huge into art, but then I decided I wasn't good enough to do it on the level I wanted to. So instead of trying to get better I quit. I am now trying to get back into the groove of things).
Something you need to know, these are not free-hand drawings. I'm not THAT good. I printed out the owl and giraffe very lightly then colored them with the pastels. I am not hiding any mad skills from you, I promise.


3. The other day I had a "bonfire" with my buddies Brooklynn and Mairi. And Jordan Davidson was there, except he wasn't THERE because he received a head injury earlier that day. It was fun, minus the fact that we couldn't get the fire to start for the life of those darned marshmallows. But apparently, at midnight after we all had left and after Jordan had supposedly put out the fire, there were flames in the backyard, and the fire was perfect. Exactly what we were aiming for...four hours prior.


4. My buddy is a studdy. I love my brother.


5. On Sunday I started sewing a dress with my dad. Fun!!

There are many other things that I am happy about this day that I haven't been blogging about lately, but that's cuz I failed my math test last week and I FREAKED. but I just retook it and got an 86%.

One more thing:
Every Monday I am going to start making a list of things to accomplish within that week.
The list for this week goes as follows:

1. Clean my room all the way.

2. Start reading "Bitten" [if you don't already know from Alexa's blog, Bitten is a book about a missionary and love. That is all I know so far].

3. Hang my canopy. [cuz for some weird reason, I have a vision in my mind of my canopy being hung over my reading chair...and I look happier in there]. How the canopy will make me better? I don't know. I will surely let you know as soon as I find out.

4. Take Chapters 1, 2, & 3 tests in Pre-calculus.

5. Catch up in Government

6. Finish French and take tests.

7. START history

8. Feed the Artist. [No, that doesn't mean buy me a hamburger and say "get in my belly". that is my way of saying do more drawing, painting, writing, and coloring].

9. Get my dad to make an eye doctor appointment for me and Austin.

10. Finish my dress.

YAY! There. Now there is something for you to view [and comment on].
Have a wonderful Monday/Wednesday!!

Love, Princess Sullivan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha Erica that was so funny! And you put that hideous picture of me up??? oh well, love mairi!