My blog is going Private. This probably isn't going to be permanent, but it is happening.
As of right now it is public, until everyone that I know WANTS an invite has one. I don't want anyone to feel locked out...yet.
So if you are reading this you probably have a habit of reading me, and you want an invite so you can continue, yes?
I cannot invite you without your email. So, here is my command, follow it.
If you have not already been invited and you wish to be, send me your email address. Some of you may think I know it off the top of my head...well, I don't.
So send me your email address, because come a later day [this week] this blog will no longer be open to you.
READY! SET! GO!
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
if you don't know my email, we can be friends no longer.
just kidding.
alexa.dyan@yahoo.com
Ahhhhhh I don't want to be locked out!! That would be awful, terrible even!! So I decided I shall message you on the Facebook network my e-mail, and all shall be right in the world! Get it? Got it? Good? K sounds like a plan! :)
...Sam's comment made me happy. :)
So my email is toria151@gmail.com. Simplistic, splendid, stupedous, sexy (JUST KIDDING.... I needed more words that start with 's'). But anyways, throw me the invite homie!! (bahaha. I'm a G.) :)
Post a Comment