Monday, January 10, 2011

Happiness.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I finished something very special to me.

 






















I completed the Personal Progress Program and recevied my Young Women's Recognition Award.

I worked for ten long months, sometimes hours a day, finished the forty six Value Experiences and eight 10-hour Value Projects.


I did things from sewing, to cross-stitching. Babysitting to Guitar Lessons. Scripture Reading to unmentioned service. And now I can officially, and proudly say that I am a woman, and I have accomplished difficult tasks.
























And this medallion that I wear around my neck is a symbol for all of my hard work. All the lessons I learned. And it is proof that I have done the things Heavenly Father has asked me to do. I wear it with a pride, yet humility.

I am now on to bigger and better things.
Some New Years' Resolutions thus far are:

No Soda for 2011
Being more Patient
and Improving at Piano.

Still yet to come, MORE resolutions, and a 2010 flashback, blast to the past.

Also, I heard something funny yesterday from an RM. "The best resolution I ever made was to never again make a New Years' Resolution in my life, beside this one." I laughed. But that isn't who I am. Always got to to something to progress.

Love, Princess Sullivan.

1 comment:

barbafamily said...

I am SO proud of you! You are an incredible example to those around you! Love you!