I am behind everyone else. They all have their New Year's posts up and resolutions planned out...Maybe this is an insight to how the rest of my year is going to go...I'll always be a little behind.
I have a lot on my mind right now, plus a swollen brain, which is not fun. I think I have a swollen brain anyway. I think I got a concussion at the Stake Dance on Friday night. Best way to start out the year is by banging your head so hard that you can't remember last year. Right?
Anyways, I am going to start out by telling you my resolutions for last year, and how I did on those.
1. Write my books, stories, and poems alot more. FAIL.
2. Learn to play the piano, at least a little bit. SUCCESS.
3. We'll skip this one for the sake of my sanity. Writing it brings shivers to my spine. FAIL.
4. See how many time I can read through The Book of Mormon. SUCCESS, 3.
5. Not kiss a boy, at all, outside of the family, on the lips. SUCCESS.
6. Get together with the princesses a lot more. [Group effort really]. SUCCESSish.
7. Teach people how to play the guitar. SUCCESS. Victoria, Abram, and Daelyn. [the last two were short term students].
8. Paint a picture for my wall. FAIL.
9. Be nice to people and accept change well. SUCCESSish...Nice is relative... SUCCESS, my best friend moved and I'm not angry at the world for it.
10. Be more open to the will of my Father in Heaven. SUCCESS, mostly.
11. Get a job. Well, I kind of had one for a little, sort of... but not so much. So, FAIL.
12. Pray in the morning and night. FAIL. SUCCESS.
13. Do more service and missionary work. SUCCESS SUCCESS.
14. Go to the temple regularly. FAIL.
15. Turn 18. SUCCESS.
Those are the things I did last year, from January to December. BUT I have one more resolution that I added in March.
16. Finish Personal Progress. [Background: I hadn't even started it, which is lame. They give you six years to work on it while in young women's and I started nine months before I turned 18]. And guess what. I finished three weeks after I turned eighteen. Done in ten months? SUCCESS? I'd definitely say so.
Tune in for part two to see what my resolutions are this year, and maybe a recap, if we're lucky.
Love, Princess Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
my resolution for this year was to try to shop online less... i failed literally 3 hours into the year lol... the key word there tho was TRY so i guess i'm succeeding cuz i'm still trying. i have only bought two things so far and one was mostly for scott so i call my trying a success so far
I freakin' love you, kid.
Post a Comment