I am back in the blogging world! And what a wonderful time to return!
I was nominated for a "Beautiful Blogger Award" by the AMAZING Melanie Lynne. Which I am totally flattered by, because her blog is the most wonderful thing I read for the past month, cuz that photo challenge made me smile. She put my name in the midst of the most amazing bloggers I know such as Alexa Dyan and Jadyn Maree. HOW AM I EVEN WORTHY OF SUCH AN AWARD!?!
However, because I am so thankful, I accept. So thank you thank you Melanie Lynne.
I guess the conditions on receiving one of these includes a list of ten things about you, yes? Well okay, buckle up cowboys.
1. I truly do not hate reading as much as I have always claimed. In fact, I love it a little bit. Books are magical portals to other worlds and without them my life would be wasted. I just tell people I hate reading so they don't tell me to read Hunger Games or Twilight, cuz, as good as I have heard they are, I LOVE to read Sci-Fi books, thank you very much. I know this is news to all of you, even my best friends. But I love to read books about things like Aliens, Robots, Hobbits, and other mythical creatures. Except Twilight because it is too close to reality.
2. My Favorite Food is the hot kind. Mexican, Asian, American, or whatever! I LOVE SPICY FOOD. Among my favorites are blister your mouth salsa, buffalo wings, anything with jalapenos, and anything that makes you feel like your stomach is sweating inside of you.
3. I really do hate War Games as much as I claim to. Anything violent really, grand theft auto, command and conquer, halo, world of warcraft, etc. are all banned from my house when I grow up and have teenaged boys. The only gruesome fight scenes they are going to experience before the age of 16 will be found in the last chapters and books in the Book of Mormon. I don't want them to become obsessed with violence saying things like "I'm gonna kill you" to their little sisters. I am not encouraging violence in my home at all. I do support the troops that are fighting for good causes, and are sacrificing all they have for me, BUT those games are not made for support of the Armed Forces, they were designed by satan to destroy the soul.
4. I have conflicting elements. Both Water and Fire are my elements. I love to swim, and cliff jump, and be in, near, around water! But I love fire as well. I have grown up a Pyro, and now consider myself to be almost professional. Almost. But I swear, if I were in the times of Aang, the last Airbender, he wouldn't be the Avatar. I would. I'd be able to control all of the elements. Justsaying.
5. I am a cry baby boob. I get emotional. I don't cry about things like getting hurt and crap. But things like saying goodbye, having good friends, bearing my testimony, holding babies...anything that I can see the hand of the Lord in. When I feel the spirit, it is connected directly to my tear ducts.
6. I love Adam Sandler. He is funny. I have seen about 88% of his movies, but only the family ones, cuz his adult movies are ronchy. I love the way he sings though...which is probably weird for most of you. But he is super cool.
7. I am a bit of a procrastinator. I have two weeks to finish Quarter 2 of Economics...Fun, eh? Somewhere in here I might as well TRY to explain why I haven't been on blogger for the past two weeks. Reason number
1. Studying for and taking college finals. But I got A's in all three classes, and SO glad those are OVER! number
2. I haven't even had time to pick my nose because I have been so busy with working and playing and studying and reading...Darn.
3. My sister came to town and I spent nearly every waking hour with her because I love her and miss her, so sue me. Take away all my points, but I believe it has been for a good cause.
8. I honestly to goodnessly do not know my left and right very well. I used to, mind you. It's not that I never learned them. They just stopped being relevant! And my brain dumps irrelevant information. Example, I used to know put pants on properly, IRRELEVANT! DUMPED! Although I do not know left and right well enough, I do know North, East, South, and West blind folded, twirled and released in the middle of the desert. Test me, I dare you. [The only exception is at the Airport].
9. I know that my Savior lives. And that He came to this Earth, humble, submissive, for me. To live for me, to die for me, to rise for me and to comfort me. Because He came to this Earth, I was able to come. Because He loves me, I can return to live with Him and my Heavenly Father again. He is the light and the life. My light, and my life.
10. I am 100% serious when I say I want 18 kids. Call me crazy, or stupid, or selfish. Call me whatever you want. I want these children to show them the love I want to feel, to show them the gospel I know is real, to teach them the things that they need to do to live worthy to return to our Heavenly Father. I will give them the love sufficient, the nurture they need. Granted, I will only have as many as I am finacially suited to have. I'd rather have 5 kids in a good home with good food and a good life than 18 in poverty. But, poverty is one of the best ways to become humble. Whatever the Lord blesses me with, I am happy to bear it. Even if it is 18.
Now I must list ten people I think deserve the beautiful blogger award: [everyone I wanted to nominate has already received it, I swear].
Ashley Ellsworth, Teasha Adams: Dear Brian [must read!], Alicia Bottomley, Jessica Ward, The Adams Family, Dawn Spier, and since I can't find anyone else that I read that I'd give this too, I am renominating the following: Melanie Lynne, Alexa Dyan, Jadyn Maree, and Emily Jardine.
Alright, that is all for today.
Coming soon to Princess Sullivan Adventures: The continuation of the 30 day picture challenge.
Have a wonderful day friends and followers!
Love, Priness Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment