Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Coincidentally, this picture is a letter. It's from my little brother, Austin. I let him borrow my calculator for his math homework and when I used it again the next week, this is what I found. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have the best little brother, I know. You don't have to tell me you're jealous, cuz who wouldn't be. Honestly though, he is amazing, and nice, and does everything for me, without me asking. So whoever marries him will be a lucky duck! We'll start the bidding at three hundred dollars.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Norway!
I am somewhere around a half to a quarter Norwegian, I'm not really sure, cuz I don't know my mom's dad. BUT my Mormor [Grandma in Norwegian] lives in Norway! I don't get to see her often, but I wish I could go visit her! I have always dreamed of visiting Norway. Obviously because it is hacking beautiful, and learning the language would be fun! So that is where I want to visit. I have read several books that are set in Norway and it sounds wonderful...and cold...But someday, hopefully, I'll be able to go there. That would rock!
NEXT!
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
[this picture has been removed due to the fact that is has already been forgotten]. Beep Bloop Beep.
kidding, I guess I'll do one...
I wish that I could forget the fact that I ate two worms in October.
[yes, the picture is of fake worms that I made with my sister].
I wish I had a picture of the real moment...but, come to think of it, Victoria got it on video...
At youth conference I was dared to eat a worm [BY THE WAY Victoria Renae! You still owe me five bucks]. It's not really the eating the worm part that I want to forget...It's the TASTE! and the FEELING! and the getting SICK after! and...the second one was even worse. The first was covered in mud, so the flavor was masked, the other was washed off by my leader... Honestly, right now....I'm gonna pass out thinking about it. Every time it comes to mind I shudder. I can't control it. Ew. Worst taste ever!
So that is all for today, maybe tomorrow will hold more in store! Maybe an 18th birthday post! Then again...maybe not.
Love, Princess Sullivan.




No comments:
Post a Comment