Saturday, December 4, 2010

Muahahaha.

Hey you people.
This right huur is Alexa Dyan, Erika's one and only BPFTAAE.
[Let it be known that I am the world's BEST computer hacker.
{In other words, Erika left herself signed in on my computer. Because duh, I am horrible with technology. I accidentally blew up the family computer in August, actually.}]

I am here to tell you that Erika Danielle is now a legal adult. This means:
- She cannot physically harrass me without being arrested.
- She can buy Benadryl for me because I sure do get sick a lot.
- SPRAYPAINT!
- Whipped cream from a can. {But whipped cream is actually the most disgusting putrescence known to the world. SO who really cares about that.}
- YSA. How jealous I am. I wish I could be a young single adult RIGHT NOW.

Anywhoosle, my business here was not to simply state the obvious.
It was to show you that even though birth certificates say she is 18, her heart says otherwise.
She will forever be a sillyhead.
And also my bestie.
She was concerned about that.
Pictures to prove it.














You should wish her happy birthday. Or else.

No comments: